The season of giving is here! I’m teaming up with Proflowers to help spread the joy this year.
The beautiful bouquet featured above is up for grabs but…. unlike a traditional giveaway, the winner of these beautiful flowers won’t be keeping them. Instead, they’ll be sending them to a special person in their life to help brighten their day and spread the Christmas joy!
I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central forCalvin Klein. I received product samples to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
The daily grind takes its toll on us all but no one ones that feeling better than a mom. Their daily routine calls on them to tend to the needs of their family and household while also trying to take care of their own basic needs.
Thankfully, Mother’s Day is coming up so we can show our mom’s how appreciated they truly are!
I recently tested out euphoria Clavin Klein and found its scent to be very sophisticated and sexy. I love its opening top notes of pomegranate and succulent persimmon. And more importantly, I know your mom is going to love it!
You’ll also be able to surprise her with a beautiful orchid because now through Mother’s Day, anyone who purchases a large spray from the euphoria Calvin Klein fragrance collection at Macy’s or Dillard’swill receive a complimentary live orchid.
I’ve decided to try picking monthly themes because one, it sounds really fun! And two, I have a feeling it will help keep a stream of fresh posting ideas flowing through me.
For February I chose a somewhat obvious theme, love. I’m so original. Lol. But I mean, how could I not pick love?! Thanks to Valentine’s Day, love related discussions are dominating the internet right now.
So for today’s post, I decided to share a list of things I love, my February favorites! I like them year round, I’m just highlighting them this month…in case you wondering…Lol. If you haven’t already experienced something on the list, I strongly encourage you to check it out! Think of this as a list of super awesome things worth trying.
1. Yogi Tea: These teas have so much flavor that it’s easy to skip the sugar. My favorite so far is their Green Tea Super Antioxidant. It helps me digest meals easier while also giving me some extra energy.
2. Bashan Restaurant: Located in Glendale, Ca, this small unassuming restaurant offers the most delicious selection of French/American faire I have EVER tasted. If you’re a foodie and live in the area you absolutely must drop by for dinner or one of their mind blowing 7-course tastings.
3. Drop Dead Diva: TV show gold. I’m incredibly late to the game but after stumbling upon Drop Dead Diva one lazy Sunday afternoon, I have happily binged watched it whenever I have free time. It’s light hearted enough to put you in a good mood, dramatic enough to keep you wanting more, and presents you with plenty of entertaining cases to satisfy your inner lawyer.
4. The Shack: A book that effortlessly fills you with hope and peace. I loved the spiritual journey that I went on page by page. William P. Young’s words resonated with me deeply. I love the questions this book makes you ask yourself about God, religion, and your fellow man.
5. The Edge of Tomorrow: Not everything I consume is extremely deep and thought-provoking. In fact, the majority of what I enjoy isn’t. Lol. This film was simply tons of fun to watch. If you haven’t seen this Tom Cruise alien war movie yet, you need to get on it. Pronto!
That was fun. I’m totally feeling this “love” theme we’ve got going on. It’s going to be exciting to see where it takes us this month.
Just talking about things you love can put you in a better mood. That being said, I’d love it if you shared one of your favorites with me in the comment section below. It can be a movie, a recipe, a book, or anything else you love. I can’t wait to see all the great things I need to check out!
If you’re looking for a fun & simple recipe to cook with a dash of inappropriate humor… this is the video for you! Cooking together is also a great date night idea.
Will is a great cook but I on the other hand, am only good at eating, Lol. It’s time for me to learn a few recipes before we move out, and who better to teach me than my future husband?!
If you want to see us cook something else or would like to suggest a different type of video, let us know in the comment section! Getting requests is awesome because than we can create exactly what you’re looking for!